+34 633 161 679
Message sent successfully!
1. Prohibition, disposal or abandonment of any materials or equipment throughout the activity. Activity guides´ instructions to be followed at all times with strict observation for respect and protection of the environment.
2. The Company agrees to provide the following: Full Equipment for the activity and retains the right to refuse the use of any material not provided by AVENTURA GIRONA.
3. The client hereby declares, by signing this contract, he/she has been fully informed regarding any risk or danger that may be incurred or experienced throughout the activity and the responses or conduct required in such situations. All are listed in annex to contract. Such outdoor activities incur potential risks governed by nature which cannot be controlled or eliminated. However, AVENTURA GIRONA works to prevent such risks.
4. AVENTURA GIRONA offers a Canyoning Guide which commits clients to following precise instructions, infringement of this agreement will result in expulsion from the activity to those not complying.
5. The insurance policy held by AVENTURA GIRONA is as follows :
1-Liability with AXA (902,404,084), through the insurance broker GALIA (972 401016), Policy No. 8604944
2- Health cover with the company AXA, Policy No. 8604638 through insurance brokerage GALIA . Full details of coverage and terms of insurance are available to clients in our offices. The company also has complaint forms available to clients.
6. Cancellation of any activity less than 24 hours prior to initiation of activity will result in loss of total deposit. Failure to present at programmed time of activity does not exhonerate full payment of activity.
7. Decisions taken to cancel activities due to weather conditions or force majeure are sole responsibility of the activity provider. In such circumstances : a new date will be arranged, the reservation left open or a refund of booking deposit.
8. AVENTURA GIRONA is not responsible for loss, damage or theft of the client´s personal belongings. Therefore the company will not respond to any such claims.
9. This contract does not include transport to or from the location of the contracted activity.
10. AVENTURA GIRONA will not respond to any complaints regarding the number and characteristics of the pictures taken during the activities, nor where they cannot be recovered due to force majeure. Our guides are not professional photographers and take the best photos they can. Their primary objective is the guidance and safety of participants and not the photographic aspect, which is a courtesy of the company included in the cost. SPECIFIC CLAUSES: The Client declares with sole responsibility that they:
Regarding the protection of all personal data provided on the form or email, it will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of April 27, 2016, with regards to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data and therefore repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation). AVENTURA GIRONA reaffirms its commitment to the responsible use and ensured confidentiality of data use in accordance with the legal requirements above and data will only be used by AVENTURA GIRONA to perform basic administrative tasks and for communication.
Your email address will only be used to forward information to you personally and never given or sold to any other entity in accordance with current legislation. Your rights of access, rectification or cancellation may be exercised at any time. Should you wish to unsubscribe, please respond to this email simply stating ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’.
I have read the above, accept and agree to all the afore said.
Informative clause to the participants of the activities in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and therefore repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).