+34 633 161 679
Message sent successfully!
1. It is prohibited to dispose of any kinds of objects during the outing, and the client agrees to follow the guides’ instructions and to respect and protect the environment.
2. The Company agrees to provide the following, to carry out the activity: Full Equipment and the Company reserves the right to refuse the use of any material not provided by ADVENTURE GIRONA.
3. The client expressly declares, indicating the same by signing this contract, to be fully informed of the minimum requirements for carrying out the activity and to have been fully informed of the conduct to be followed in case of danger, aware that he/she is contracting an activity with risks and, with it, incidents which may occur during the same. All these are listed in the Annex to this contract.
4. The Company, ADVENTURE GIRONA, offers clients a Canyoning Guide, and commits the client to following its instructions, with the capacity to cease the activity for those not complying with this provision.
5. The company ADVENTURE GIRONA has the following policy:
6. The cancellation of the activity by the customer less than 24 hours in advance will forfeit the 100% of the amount of the deposit. The failure to participate in the activity by the client, at the time of its commencement, does not exonerate them from the duty to pay the total amount.
7. The decision to cancel due to weather or force majeure is the sole responsibility of the provider of the activity. In case of cancellation due to weather reasons or force majeure, a new date will be arranged, leaving open the booking date or refunding the booking deposit.
8. The company is not responsible of the loss, damage and subtraction of the customers’ personal belongings so that any claim regarding these will be not assisted.
9. This contract does not include transportation to or from the location of the contracted activity.
10. ADVENTURE GIRONA will not assist any complaints about the number and characteristics of the pictures taken during the activities, neither on force majeure where they can not be recovered. Our guides are not professional photographers , and take the pictures the better they can. Their primary objective is the guidance and safety of participants and not the photographic activity, courtesy of the company included in the price.
The Customer declares under sole responsibility that they:
Informative clause to the participants of the activities in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regards to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and therefore repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).